We offer second to none professional development and the opportunity to explore and stretch your skills and capabilities.
Rewards and benefits
- Exclusive access to membership of the BP superannuation plan, or a fund of your choice.
- Personal development and training.
- Five days’ leave, plus any public holidays and flexible working hours.
- The chance to get involved in a wide range of social activities.
虾聊红包扫雷as part of your internship with us, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Do real work and projects that impact BP, our stakeholders and our customers from the moment you start with us.
- Receive formal and informal training and development on everything from technical to relationship building.
- Enjoy access to business leaders, networking opportunities and support: you’ll also have an allocated buddy to help you navigate our world here!
What are the key criteria to apply to BP’s internship programme?
- Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- Credit average (65) or above.
- Penultimate year of study.
- Studying a relevant degree
- Available to work full-time for the 12-week period.
When must I complete my degree by?
- Our internship programme is open to university students in their penultimate year only. This means you will have one year left of your university studies (i.e. completing your degree at the end of 2021).
I'm a mature-age student. Can I apply?
- BP celebrates and strives for diversity in our workplace. We welcome all applications that meet our key criteria.
What documentation do I need to submit when I apply?
- The two main pieces would be your resume and academic transcript. If you hold a visa, you will also need to provide a copy of your valid visa and passport.
I’m an international student / on a visa, can I still apply?
- Unfortunately, you must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident to apply.